Monday, October 13, 2008

I Want To Direct Your Attention

Look over there on my sidebar of journals. Over there you will see Cluckin on A Critter Farm. I happened by these good folks months and months ago over on AOL journals. At the time they had disabled the comment feature and I couldnt say a word back on how much I loved reading them. I could have emailed them I guess, but you know how things are, good intentions and all that. Anyway, if your interested in me, then you would probably like them too. They love their animals, and have moved themselves out to a long time dream farm place of their own and are loving it. Go say hello to them when you have the time. I really think you will like these folks. :)

7 comments:

Jimmy's Journal said...

I love all animals, but I always had chickens, mostly bantums. The big difference is that it doesn't bother me as much when I accidentally step in it. Now , with cattle......

Happy Being Me said...

I love what you have done with your site and look forward to your new picture every week or so. I will check them out because it reminds me of really good times in my life. Take care and thank you for sharing.
Katie

Lisa said...

I sure love the name of that journal, how cute. I also love the sphere you have on here....I saw MY town...woohoo.

Paula said...

The counter is neat. I live between two of the towns I saw listed.

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janie said...

Thanks will have to check them out. Have a great week. Janie

Skip and Vicki said...

Hi Kelly, thanks for the recognition and kind words. We really enjoy doing this and meeting new people with farms and dreams such as ours. We are learning more about Blogspace.com every day, but still haven't mastered some of it. (like the follow us thing) Some things just don't make sense. Stay in touch. Love the pictures! Skip & Vick