Friday, October 10, 2008

Don't Like This Either

Too plain, don't like the colors, blahhhh....I imagine I will find what I want it to look like eventually. I have added folks, I have been able to get my old journal over to here with a link to it, and I added a site meter. That is all I can stand for one day. I have to preserve my sanity. I found a site I want to use their background on, so I will have to revise this look, AGAIN probably..lol. Not today though. Ian is home for the weekend, and I am staying off til Monday. Maybe Monday I can start fresh...unless Nelishia can tell me how she got such a beautiful background on her new journal...hint hint, then I will be on here again, trying out new things. ;)

Shelby is better, I am not sick yet, thank goodness. Vitamin C and chicken soup seems to be working. I am going to play outside now. Everyone have a nice weekend okay? XOXOX

3 comments:

Hollie said...

I'm so glad that Shelby is better! Maybe you & Ian will be able to dodge the bullet....

Traci said...

Oh sure, you don't get sick but I did! I'm off to find some Vitamin C.

Happy Being Me said...

I think your site looks awesome - if you feel like looking around at different backgrounds I have some links you might like. I hope your weekend is good to you,
Katie