Monday, January 12, 2009

No Company This Coming Weekend

Well..my older sister was going to come and visit this coming weekend...but, she is sick. :( She has been in the bed with a flu/bronchittis for days now. I am sad that she won't be able to come, but she is sick, and I don't want her to 'share' what she has, and I especially want her to get WELL! :) I love you Patti and we will get together when you are feeling better again.

In light of this development, I have decided to go to a poultry show in Jefferson, Georgia this Saturday. I am going to enter two of my finest birds! The two daughters of Coco and Kuckoo. I am so excited!!! I only have a few days to get them bathes and check for stubs and all the other finer points of showing to do...but I will be ready.

Many pictures coming very soon! YAY! I am so happy to be going to a show! I am very sad that Patti isnt coming and that she is sick, but, I am happy to be going to a show!

5 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Good Luck......

Lisa said...

Oooooh, how exciting!! I can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it. Wishing you good luck!

Too bad Patty is too sick to visit.
xxxx

Bucko (a.k.a., Ken) said...

Good luck this weekend :o)

Jimmy's Journal said...

Great pics especially of Kitty Clyde and the rooster but the one in the header pic takes the cake.

Jimmy

Janie said...

Hope you have a great time. Janie