Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Break Time

Myspace Graphics

Good Wednesday to everyone. Some days I don't have a lot to say, like today. Things are quiet around here. Ian is going to be getting off sooner than later today and I want to be ready to go when he gets here to go out on our weekly shopping trip. He has one day off this week, which is tomorrow so we want to make the most of it. Y'all know that means I won't be back until the weekend.

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone and I hope y'all have a good day today.

7 comments:

Hollie said...

Quiet days are okay too. Enjoy your shopping & time with Ian & Shelby!

Helen said...

Cute rooster and emu pictures. Enjoy your shopping tomorrow with Ian and Shelby. Hugs, Helen

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great day too!

Ken Riches said...

Hope your shopping trip was successful.

Anonymous said...

I gotta tell you.I love your stories,And your pictures are beautiful.About Johnny and Tny fighting.My parents are named Johnny and Tiny.And my dad is full blodded portgues.And boy did he like to pick fight with my Mom. They have both since passed on.Im Johnny jr.I just wanted to share that with you,Enjoy ur shopping,
John

Linda's World said...

Oh wow, I love your new heading picture! Very nice. Linda in Washington state

Janie said...

Hope you have a great weekend. Sounds like a good idea to me.. not to post over the weekend. Maybe I should do that. lol Blessings, Janie