Monday, November 24, 2008

And The Award Goes To...


Now I am going to be lazy, and not put links to these fine folks, because it is redundant to do so when if you just look on my sidebar there is a link to their journals in my blog list. I tried to pick folks that haven't gotten the award yet. I went and visited them and didn't see it on their sidebar so here goes...

Ally..of Life With Ally


Carrie...of Breakaway


Dad (Ray White) of Dad's Tomato Garden


Fern of Fernans Shorthorn Farm Life


Donna of Just Me


Lisa of Life on a Bison Farm


Jim White of Tennesee Grandaddy


There are many more that should be included in this, but I have read the rules and its supposed to be seven people..so there ya go. :) Now I have to go notify these folks to come and pick up their award.


4 comments:

MammawsDecorativeArt said...

You deserve it. I wussed out and just nominated everybody so no one would get feelings hurt for being left out or get jealous for some being nominated several times and them not being nominated at all. I've been around J-Land so long you won't believe the foolishness of how something meant to be a kind thing can get turned into a spiteful competitive thing between people. I don't understand it. I was grateful to be thought enough of to be awarded anything. Pettiness and immaturity run rampant in these journals when people have no other life outside of JLand.
You deserve this IMO.

HUgs,
Nelishia

Sage Ravenwood said...

congratulations dear one! Well deserved! (Hugs)Indigo

Lisa said...

Congratulations on being honored with this award...you would surely be one of my picks as I love your journal and I know you always keep it real.

Thank you for passing the award onto me. I'm sorry I haven't been by sooner to collect my award but please know how much it means to me that you chose me as one of your recipients.
xxx

Ally Lifewithally said...

Kelly thankyou so much for passing the award on to me ~ and congratulations on having it bestowed on you ~ and it is really well deserved ~ Ally x